At Twiss Dental, the health and safety of our patients and team members remains our number one priority. At all times, our team follows the strictest infection control guidelines. Providing a medically disinfected space and circulating sterilized air are a couple of ways we’re showing compassion and commitment to the dental health and wellness of our community. Learn more by watching the videos below!
Ready to join the Twiss Dental family?
Come check out everything we have to offer in our beautiful Highlands Ranch office.
While our goal is to help maintain your oral health, please be advised that there are significant changes in our office procedures to prevent the spread of any virus.
From arrival through the moment your appointment is over, consult our step-by-step protocol to keep you and our staff healthy. It is as follows:
- When confirming your appointment, our staff will first ask you to complete an over-the-phone questionnaire.
- When arriving for your appointment, please stay in your car. Call us to notify us of your arrival, and wait for a text from us letting you know you can come in.
- Everyone must wear a facemask to enter the office.
- Upon entering the office, staff will take your temperature.
- Before proceeding to your treatment room, please use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Before starting your care, you will be asked to rinse with a peroxide rinse.
- Upon completion of your appointment, please use hand sanitizer as you leave our office.
- If your child is the one with the appointment, one accompanying adult may come in with him/her. The same protocol is in place for each person entering the office (i.e. face mask, sanitizer, etc.)
On our end, recognize that the following precautions are in place:
- Other patients in the practice will NOT be in the reception area.
- All staff will be wearing masks and gowns.
- Each treatment room has been outfitted with a medical grade air purifier.
- Face shields will now be used by dentists, hygienists and dental assistants, in addition to the masks normally worn.
- As we have always done, we will continue using hospital grade disinfectant spray and wipes to clean each operatory between patients.
Our additional procedures are to keep our patients and staff healthy. We want you to feel comfortable as we return to seeing each other. We are excited to serve you in person once again, and are happy to answer any questions you may have.